Click on the Picture below to buy Products!
Phytology Bar Soap is made through a cold process. All natural vegan ingredients are used unless otherwise specifed. Oils used in these soaps are olive, sunflower, coconut, cocoa butter, castor, and grapeseed.
- Gent Scent – a woodsy fragrance of anise and pine
- Lime in the Coconut – a beachy fragrance of lime and coconut
- Tangerine Calendula – A great gentle citrusy facial and body cleansing bar
- Cocoa Soap – Smells like cocoa and has lots of cocoa butter for mostuising
- Cinnamon Clove – a spicy fragrance with green tea added
- Lavish Lavender – the classic lavender scent with real lavender inclusions
Shaving Soap in a mug:
Hannah’s old-timey shaving soap comes with a brush and is poured into a vintage mug for fun! it has great lather. Use a little soap in the mugs and swiftly stir the brush to create a lather. Essential oils added are Cedarwood and Tea tree. The tree tree helps with razor burn and opens up the follicles.
“Hair Squares” are shampoo bars with nourishing oils and herbs specially combined for specific needs. Some are for brunettes, others for light hair. Another variety works best for healing the scalp. More varieties are on their way! Hair squares get your hair clean and nourished without stripping your hair and scalp and they are free from chemicals, parabens, SLS, and plastic containers.
This soap is made of 4 ingredients is hypo-allergenic and has a slight fragrance that is fairly undetectable. Gets the wash clean! Small loads = 1tbsp. Medium Loads= 2 tbsp. Large Loads = 3 tbsp. Be sure to add to washing water to dissolve before adding laundry.
Phytology bath teas are made from all natural herbs, many grown in her own gardens, sea salt and epsom salts.
How to Use Phytology Bath Tea
1. Place pouch in bath water to let steep.
2. Let steep at least 5 minutes and/or leave in bath.
3. Relax with a glass of wine and your favorite book.
Sugar scrub: Sugar Scrubs contain all natural can sugar carrier oils of almond, sunflower, and grapeseed and essential oils. These are wonderful for moisturizing the skin.
How to use Phytology Sugar Scrub
1. In the shower or bath, scoop a generous amount of sugar scrub on hands.
2. Massage into skin with hands or wash cloth.
3. Let sit for 5 minutes on skin.
4. Wash and dry skin thoroughly.
Warning: Any product made with oils can make your bath tub slippery. Be careful getting in and out of the tub
- Tea Tree
- Tangerine Calendula
- Invigoration: a citrus blend to invigorate the senses
- Lavish Lavender: a classic calming lavender scent
- Jasmine Rose: a floral bouquet of rose and Jasmine
- Bugger-off: for keeping the bugs away!